Front License Plate Tow Hook Mount Kit
Material Supplied: Equipment Needed:
1. Stud 7/8" Open End Wrench
2. Plate Anti seize Lubricant
3. Star washer
4. 3/8-16X1" Flat Head Screw
5. (4) 1/4-20X1/2" Pan Head Screws
6. 7/32 Hex Key Wrench
1. Remove plug in front fascia that covers the tow hook mounting hole. Be careful not to scratch the paint.
2. Screw the aluminum stud into the tow hook hole and tighten with 7/8" wrench.
3. Place 3/8-16X1" flat head screw through countersunk hole in plate.
4. Place star washer on 3/8" screw so it will be between tow hook stud and plate.
5. Holding plate in one hand, screw 3/8" screw into tow hook stud and tighten with 7/32 hex key wrench, level top of plate before final tightening of 3/8" screw.
To remove the front plate, simply unscrew the aluminum stud from the tow hook mounting hole using a 7/8" wrench and reinstall the plug in the fascia. It is not necessary to remove the plate and bracket from the aluminum stud.
Mower Deck Axle Co.,LLC - 710 State Rte.26 - Willet, NY 13863 -Phone 1-607-863-4208 www.moweraxle